1) What payment methods are accepted ?
2) What is bank TT ?
3) How to use bank TT ?
4) How to pay with credit/debit card ?
5) What is Western Union ?
6) How to use Western Union ?
7) What is PayPal ?
8) Is PayPal free ?
9) Can I use a credit card with paypal ?
10) Why is my payment status still pending ?
11) I have paid, why is the order status still waitting for payment ?
12) Does 8090Jewelry.com accept phone, fax or E-mail orders ?
The accepted payment methods on 8090Jewelry.com are the following: PayPal, Credit Card, Western Union and Bank TT. Generally, Bank TT payments will take 2-6 business days to clear.
T/T stands for telegraphic transfer, a form of bank transfer. T/T payments are a cheap and fast way of transferring money overseas through most banks.
Bank transfers (also known as telegraphic transfers or T/T) is one of the simplest forms of international transfers.
1.Click here, you will see the 8090jewelry account information you need to transfer your payment.
2. Please print out the section containing your Bank Transfer Information.
3. Go to your local bank to transfer your payment. Bring the printed Bank Transfer Information and show it to the bank officer before making your payment. Once complete, your payment will be held securely in an 8090jewelry account.
4. Inform us after you make payment by bank tt . the status of your order has not changed to "Processing" 5 days after you've paid, please contact us.
5. When using bank transfers, please transfer enough money to cover all banks' service fee. This will ensure that the supplier receives your full payment and will help you avoid monetary loss caused by refunds or disputes.
Western Union has been operating for over 150 years. Today with just over 437,000 Agent locations worldwide in over 200 countries and territories, millions of people trust Western Union to send and receive money worldwide.
Please visit http://www.westernunion.com for additional information.
1.Name of Sender
2.Name of receiver
3. Sending Country
4. Amount Sent
5. MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) code
Note: It is better to email us the payment receipt !
PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online. Located in San Jose, California, PayPal was founded in 1998 and was acquired by eBay in 2002. The service allows anyone to pay in any way they prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit or account balances, without sharing financial information.
Please visit https://www.PayPal.com for additional information or to start your account today.
We currently accept a variety of credit cards including Visa, MasterCard. It's easy to use a credit card to pay for your 8090Jewelry purchase, just do as follows:
1. On your Shopping Cart page, click after reviewing your items.
2. On the Order Information page,under Payment Methods,select Credit Card.
3. Click and finished your order.
4. Once you've finished your order, click to complete payment for your item(s).
8090Jewelry.com does not store or review your credit card & personal information. As such, should any issues arise regarding your credit card or debit card transaction, please contact your credit card company for assistance.
Yes. For the buyer, it's totally free .You can sign up for a PayPal account for free, and there's no charge to transfer funds from your bank account to your PayPal account.
Yes, you can use Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express with PayPal. When you pay with PayPal, your credit card number is never exposed.
Since the PayPal server occasionally experiences delays, please wait 2-4 hours and check it again. If it still shows "waiting for payment" please provide your e-mail address and order ID number, we'll resolve the problem.
Unfortunately, all price quotes, stock statuses, and shipping quotes are provided exclusively online. The above methods are only accepted for wholesale business. Click here to contact us regarding wholesale opportunities.